TS PGECET 2019 Application Form Dates Released !!! Candidates who are eagerly waiting to Apply for Telangana PGECET Exam may check the online registration steps on this page. Also, here we have provided the direct link to TSPGECET Online Application Form on this site. Hence candidates who are eager to study post graduation in the top colleges may apply before the last date. The TS PGECET Online Application will start on 13th March 2019. Hence candidates who have completed graduation and willing to study PG may apply to the Telangana PG Common Entrance Test. Also, you can get the previous papers and official notification in this post.
TS PGECET 2019 Application Dates Announced. Telangana PGECET Online Application will be Available from 13th March to 30th April 2019.
TS PGECET Exam Overview
- 1 TSPGECET Online Application Form – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
- 1.2 Telangana Post Graduation Engineering CET Application – TSPGECET Registration
- 1.3 How to Apply for TS PGECET 2019 Exam (Telangana PG Common Entrance Test)?
- 1.3.1 Step by step Telangana PGECET Apply Online Process
- 1.4 TS PGECET Online Application Link
TSPGECET Online Application Form – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana Education Board will release the TS PGECET Notification 2019 regarding the TSPGECET Schedule. So, the applicants who want to apply may check the application fee, registration steps, last date, etc before applying. To avoid confusion, we provide the complete TS PGECET Online Registration steps in this article. Check the steps thoroughly before you start the Telangana PGECET Registration process. The Telangana PG Entrance Exam Online Application Process 2019 includes registration steps, fee payment and the submission of required documents before the due date. For further details regarding TS PGECET 2019 Online Application Form like application fee, last date, Application Process, check the below information.
TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
TS PGECET (Telangana Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test) established in the year 2014. After the division of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh TSCHE formed with the seven universities. Presently it is conducting Entrance Exams individually for various Entrance Exams for the candidates of Telangana. Now, it has released TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates for M.Tech & M.Pharmacy Courses. So applicants who wish to complete their Post Graduation courses in your concern disciplines can apply for the TS PGECET 2019 Exam on or before the last date.
Telangana Post Graduation Engineering CET Application – TSPGECET Registration
|TS PGECET 2019 Apply Online|
|University Name||Osmania University, Hyderabad.|
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test(TS PG ECET).|
|Starting date of online application||13th March 2019.|
|Last date to apply online for TS PGECET||30th April 2019.|
|Late Applications Last Date||25th May 2019|
|Hall Tickets Issue Date||22nd to 27th May 2019|
|Date of Online Test (CBT)||28th to 31st May 2019 (Revised).|
|Mode Of Apply||Online.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam.|
TS PGECET Application Fee – Details
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) Board considers your application only after the payment of application fee. You can pay the application either in online or offline mode. Through online mode, you can deliver the fee from the credit, debit cards. The aspirants may send the TSPGECET Online Application Form before the specified date. Otherwise, the PGECET applications will not be valid. Once you pay the fee, the amount will not be refundable. Check below to know category wise application fee.
- For the General category candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For the SC/ ST Category applicants: Rs.500/-.
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2019 Exam (Telangana PG Common Entrance Test)?
Candidates who are willing to write the PGECET exam and satisfy the Telangana PGECET Eligibility Criteria may send the online application before the last date. We know that many students are searching many sites for the TS PGECET 2019 Application procedure. Hence we provide the complete registration process for the sake of the aspirants. Before applying, read the candidate instructions on the official website and then start the applying process. Check the below steps to get an idea of TSPGECET Online Application Form.
Step by step Telangana PGECET Apply Online Process
- TS PGECET Registration.
- TSPGECET Application Fee Payment.
- Filling Telangana PGECET Application Form.
- Printing TSPGECET Online Application Form.
TS PGECET Registration
- Initially, go through the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Read the Telangana PGECET Notification completely.
- Click on Apply Online in the Main Menu.
- Enter your details in the relevant fields.
- If you are a new user, register yourself to the website pgecet.tsche.ac.in and save your Registration Number that is generated after the Registration process.
- Else, login to the site and complete your task.
TS PGECET Application Fee Payment
- The candidates who are applying online for the Telangana PGECET need to pay the TSPGECET Application Fee.
- The application fee differs from category to category.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For Others: Rs.1000/-.
- So, you may pay your TSPGECET Application fee either in Online/ Offline.
- Online – Debit/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking.
- Offline – TS Online/ AP Online/ e-Seva centers.
Filling Telangana PGECET Application Form
- Now, Login to the official website to complete the TS PGECET Application Submission.
- Enter your login id and password and click on submit.
- Here, you have to fill and submit the TS PGECET Online Application Form.
- While applying online for Telangana PGECET you have to attach the required documents such as a photograph, id proof and signature in the given formats and sizes.
- Finally, submit the TS PGECET Application form.
Print your TSPGECET Online Application
- You can take a printout of the submitted TS PGECET Application Form 2019 for future reference.
Guidelines or Instructions to candidates while TS PGECET Apply Online 2019
- Note that the printed hard copy of applications will not be accepted.
- The size of the photograph and signature must be below 30KB.
- Once you pay the fee, the amount will not be refundable.
- Without the admit card or hall ticket, applicants will not be allowed into the examination room.
TS PGECET Online Application Link
Regardless of all the above process, there is another way to submit the Telangana PGECET Online Application. That is just clicking on the below link, aspirants can get the Telangana State PGECET Application Forms. Thus, it will be helpful for the candidates to save their time. So, aspirants can click on the below link for instant TS Online PGECET Application.
TS PGECET 2019 Apply Online Direct Link
PGECET Exam Preparation Materials
After TSPGECET Registration 2019 process, you can start your exam preparation. Refer the TS PGECET Exam Syllabus & Telangana Post Graduation Entrance Test Pattern from the below link. The Telangana PGECET Previous Years Question Papers will helpful for your practice purpose. For further more information regarding TSPGECET Online Application Form 2019, you can visit the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in