TS PGECET Syllabus 2019 available here for Download at free of Cost. Applicants preparing for the Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 can Check Telangana PGECET Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern provided by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Osmania University. Applicants can check the Complete Syllabus of TSPGECET 2019 Exam for ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/M.Arch Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from below sections.
TS PGECET Exam Overview
- 1 Telangana PGECET 2019 Syllabus
- 1.1 TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.2 Brief Details of Telangana Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2019
- 1.3 Download TS PGECET Syllabus 2019 @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.3.1 TS PGECET Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.2 Telangana PGECET Aerospace Engineering Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.3 Telangana Post Graduate Entrance Test Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- 1.3.4 TS PGECET Syllabus 2019 for Computer Science and Information Technology
- 1.3.5 Telangana PGECET Mechanical Engineering Syllabi 2019
- 1.3.6 Telangana PGECET Nano Technology Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.7 TS PGECET Exam Syllabus 2019 for Bio-Technology
- 1.3.8 Telangana PGECET Civil Engineering Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.9 Telangana PGECET Electrical Engineering Exam Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.10 TS PGECET Food Technology Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.11 Telangana PG Entrance Test Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.12 TS PGECET 2019 Syllabus 2019 – Metallurgy
- 1.3.13 Telangana PGECET Pharmacy Syllabus 2019
- 1.3.14 Telangana PGECET 2019 Syllabus (Official) Pdf
Telangana PGECET 2019 Syllabus
As there is a Huge Competition for PGECET Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the TSCHE Schedule, TSPGECET Exam for the Academic year 2019 conducts in May 2019 like Previous PGECET Exams. If you are planning to attend TS PGECET Common Entrance Test the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of TS PGECET 2019 Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here on our site, we are providing the TS PGECET 2019 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the Telangana Post Graduate Entrance Exam.
Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), Osmania University. TSCHE conducts this TS PGECET examination for the academic year 2019-20 to check the candidate’s ability to think systematically to provide admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/ M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) offered by Universities and Profesional Colleges situated in Telangana. So Candidates desirous of seeking admission into PG Courses must Qualify for the Telangana PGECET Exam. Applicants will get Admission based on their PGECET Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in TS PGECET Exam.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern is also helpful in Preparation of the TS PGECET Common Entrance Test. By checking the Test pattern for TS PGECET Exam 2019 candidates can assess the No of Questions asked from different Subjects and weightage of each Subject. This TSPGECET Exam emphasizes accuracy. The Exam Pattern provided here is the updated TS PGECET Test Pattern 2019. Check this Pattern and Start your Preparation.
Telangana PGECET 2019 Exam Structure
- Telangana Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions in concerned Streams.
- Among the Given Four Options, Candidates should choose one Correct Option.
- There is No Negative Marking for the Wrong Answer, but no Marks are awarded for the Wrong Answer.
- Each Section has questions from various subjects.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 120 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 120 Minutes.
- The language of question paper will be English only.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e forenoon and afternoon.
- The syllabus of entrance test is different for every paper.
Telangana PGCET is conducted for total 18 Papers. The Papers along with the Paper Code is mentioned below.
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG|
Brief Details of Telangana Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2019
|Board Name||Telangana State Council for Higher Education.|
|Exam Name||TS PGECET.|
|TS PGECET 2019 Exam Date||May 2019.|
Download TS PGECET Syllabus 2019 @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana PGECET Syllabus & Exam Pattern plays a very important role in Preparation of TS Postgraduate Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition to the TS PGECET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the TS PGECET Syllabus, we are also providing the TS PGECET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation.
TS PGECET Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus 2019
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
Telangana PGECET Aerospace Engineering Syllabus 2019
- Flight Mechanics
- Airplane performance.
- Static stability.
- Dynamic stability.
- Space Dynamics.
- Basic Fluid Mechanics.
- Airfoils and wings.
- Viscous Flows.
- Compressible Flows.
- Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Stress and Strain.
- Flight Vehicle Structures.
- Structural Dynamics.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Nonrotating propulsion components.
Telangana Post Graduate Entrance Test Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2019 for Computer Science and Information Technology
- Data Communication and Network Technologies.
- Internet Technology & Web Design.
- Advanced Algorithms.
- Basics of OS, Unix and Shell Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Digital Image Processing.
- Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Soft Computing.
- Cyber Forensic and Law.
- Mobile Computing.
- Mathematical Methods for Computing.
- Information Storage & Management.
Telangana PGECET Mechanical Engineering Syllabi 2019
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Inventory Control.
- Operations Research.
Telangana PGECET Nano Technology Syllabus 2019
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat transfer.
- Elements of Material Science.
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics.
- Advanced Material science.
TS PGECET Exam Syllabus 2019 for Bio-Technology
- Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- Process Biotechnology.
- Bioprocess Engineering.
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology.
- Characteristics of animal cells.
- Recombinant DNA Technology.
Telangana PGECET Civil Engineering Syllabus 2019
- Structural Analysis.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Structural Design.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Open Channel Flow.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
Telangana PGECET Electrical Engineering Exam Syllabus 2019
- Network Theory.
- Estimation and costing.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Electrical Machines.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Basic Electronics etc.
TS PGECET Food Technology Syllabus 2019
- Chemistry and Nutrition.
- Microbiology & Biotechnology.
- Food Technology.
- Quality & Standards.
- Food Engineering.
Telangana PG Entrance Test Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus 2019
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
TS PGECET 2019 Syllabus 2019 – Metallurgy
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
Telangana PGECET Pharmacy Syllabus 2019
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Inorganic pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance.
The TS PGECET Syllabus for Important Streams has mentioned above. You can Download the TS PGECET Syllabus pdf for all Streams from below link.
TS PGECET Previous Papers
Practising the Model Papers of Telangana PGECET Exam is very important. Because though you have prepared really well if you are unable to manage the time you may not attempt all the Questions in the Exam. So in these types of Entrance Tests, Time Management is very necessary. Hence Practicing TS PGECET Previous Papers makes you perform well in the Exam which clears your way for admission into your Favorite Course. So Practice as many Old Papers as you can before attending the Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Exam. You can Download the TS PGECET Previous Papers from the below link absolutely at free of Cost.